You can help save natural lands now and forever by volunteering your time, expertise, or equipment.
The success of Sierra Foothill Conservancy depends on the efforts of our volunteers. A variety of diverse opportunities for volunteers to assist SFC include becoming part of our Highway Clean Up Crew, our Trail Maintenance Crew or our Preserve Stewardship Crew. See the list of Work Days and register today!
Equipment Wish List:
(2) IPads for our Land Stewards – Purchase HERE
(5) USFS McLeod Trail/Fire Tools for Trail Building: Purchase HERE
Current List of 2018 Volunteer Workdays
- February 17, 2018, Black Mountain Preserve Trail Maintenance, 8 AM to 1 PM (Register HERE)
- February 24, 2018, McKenzie Preserve Native Plug Planting, 8 AM to 1 PM (Register HERE)
- March 17, 2018, McKenzie Preserve Fence Building, 8 AM to 1 PM (Register HERE)
- April 21, 2018, McKenzie Trail Race Day Volunteers Needed, 8 AM to 1 PM (Register HERE)
- June 9, 2018, McKenzie Preserve Invasive Species Removal, 7 AM to Noon (Register HERE)
- August 11, 2018, McKenzie Preserve Invasive Species Removal, 7 AM to Noon (Register HERE)
Volunteer Preserve Crew Leaders Needed, Please contact Chris Velez
Please see our Events Page to sign up to join Sierra Foothill Conservancy, and Land Steward Chris Velez at some of our amazing Preserves to help make a difference!
Want more information? Contact Land Steward, Chris Velez.